Follow by Email

Saturday, August 10, 2013

These Girls are Absolutely Crazy

Wizard Nikko
So, I saw that Reece went ahead and introduced herself, even though I told her to wait. But, no matter how hard I try to stop her, that girl says whatever is on her mind - I think she makes more enemies than friends with her sharp tongue.

I have to say, though, the girl is quite a strong wizard now. She has a lot of potential - they all do - but I have to make sure they live long enough to reach that potential.

You see, I'm the Teacher and Protector of the Three Wizards. It's not a role I really sought to obtain. It was sort of handed to me - forced on my would probably be a better expression - when my Teacher and Protector, Burgess, was killed by Balthazar, the Wizard of the Dead Magic. You see, before that, I was just one of the Three Wizards. Devon, Arturo, and I learned everything we could from Burgess. But Balthazar opened a portal that allowed a horde of creatures to escape from the abyss. We fought as valiantly as we could, but Devon was the first to fall, killed by an onslaught of trolls. Arturo tried to stop it, but he failed, and he was the next to fall - he took an arrow to the chest from a skeleton archer. I would have been killed too, but Burgess opened himself to the full power of the water magic. He tapped into so much of his spark that he burned up, but he managed to drive the creatures of the dead magic back into the abyss. Balthazar was so weak from opening the portal that I nearly killed him (but like he had countless times in the past, he managed to escape back to the Realm of the Dead Magic).

And that left me...alone. I became the Teacher and Protector, and I had to seek out the new wizards that would be sparked with earth, water, and wind magic. It took me a couple of weeks to figure out how to control the abilities I had acquired as the Teacher and Protector. Eventually, my search led me to an orphanage - and to Summer, Jolie, and Reece. And I guess, the rest if history...

No comments:

Post a Comment