Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Excuse Me, But I Think You Are Mistaken

Balthazar
So, I have managed to come across these rather interesting entries written by Nikko and his obnoxious little wizards. It is true that they have managed to defeat me on quite a few occasions. However, I should remind you that I am but one wizard against four. And while the Dead Magic may be more concentrated inside of me than the Light Magic is inside of them, I am still but one wizard.

And, thanks to the Light Magic and that accursed abyss, I am forced to create my army one creature at a time. Most of the time, we are not talking about powerful creatures like trolls or ogres. No, most of the time, we are talking about weak, imbecilic creatures like goblins or zombies or skeletons. Sure, with enough of them I could probably overwhelm the wizards, but even my spark is not that strong. It would take me years to summon enough of them to have a fighting chance.

But when I have, I have managed to kill my fair share of wizards. My most recent victory - though short lived - was against Nikko's Teacher and Protector, Burgess and two of the Three Wizards. Were it not for Burgess' "heroic" sacrifice (pardon my disdain at that word), I would have killed them all and plunged the natural world into a century of darkness.

Think about some of the darkest or most war-ravaged times in your history - the Crusades, the bubonic plague, the conquests Julius Caesar - the Dead Magic has played a role in all of them.

And as soon as some of the Lords of the Dead are ready to be summoned, Nikko and the Three Wizards had better watch out because they will be ill-prepared to defeat the army I will summon. The natural world will then be plunged back into darkness and war once again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment