Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Youngest Wizard

Wizard Reece
Being the youngest of the Three Wizards - and way, way younger than Nikko - hasn't always been easy. In fact, at times, it has sucked. It took a long time for any of them to start taking me and my powers seriously. They acted like, "Oh, we gotta protect little Reece. She's just a kid. We don't want the kid getting killed."

Well, guess what: my spark is every bit as strong as my sisters' sparks. And that's what guides us when we cast spells and even when we fight.

Nikko tells me that I'm not the youngest wizard ever. He said there was a boy several wizards ago who was only 11 years old when he became sparked. He apparently only lived to be about 15 before the Wizard of the Dead Magic managed to end his time as a wizard. I guess that's why Nikko worries so much about me. He doesn't want me to go down in wizard history as the shortest-lived wizard of water magic ever.

But I have to say, I can't help but think I'm meant to do something really important as a wizard. I was chosen for a reason, and I can't wait to figure out what the magic has in store for me. It's sure to be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment