Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Amen, Reece!

Wizard Summer
Reece said a mouthful! Nikko and Balthazar have done a fine job of getting me more than a bit anxious about things to come. I mean, let's face it, we haven't exactly hit the wizard scene like some kind of Justine Bieber "wannabe popular" act (although we have much better hair).

Heck, we're not even as flashy as Miley "bump and grind" Cyrus (I just can't bring myself to call her a twerker. Heck, if that's what we're fighting to protect, maybe it's time for the Dead Magic to just wipe some of that out).

I've been a wizard for a couple of years now, and quite frankly, I'm still kind of getting used to the idea. Sure, I've come a long way in a relatively short time, but heck, I've still got so much to learn. If Balthazar ups the stakes, we could be in for a quick, Lindsay Lohan fall from grace. And I'm not really all that eager to end up in the eternal rehab for wizards. No, thank you!

Want to learn more about Summer? Check out Rise of the Dead Magic, on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment