Follow by Email

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Boy, Men Like to Ramble

Wizard Reece
It's so hard to get a post on this stupid blog now that Nikko and Balthazar have started going back and forth. Sheesh!

All this talk about us having powerful sparks makes me a bit nervous. Nikko apparently sees something in us that I certainly don't see. And Balthazar sees the same thing? That's just absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to see the next big step in his "take over the natural world" plan. If it's not goblins, skeletons, and zombies, what else is he gonna pull out of his little toy box?

I already mentioned that many of our battles could have gone either way. If Balthazar ups the ante and summons something even more powerful, that might turn the tide against us. And although Nikko apparently thinks this whole sacrifice thing is something that could be necessary some day, I'm not eager to see that day come. Pardon me, but he has had a nice long life as a wizard, while I'm just getting started. I would prefer to have a bit more time to actually enjoy this whole wizard thing before I have to sacrifice myself to pass my spark on to the next wizard. I'm not trying to sound selfish here, I'm just not all that eager to be the next sacrifice for our eternal battle.

And now, my sisters and I need to weasel our way back into this blog posting thing to keep our own anxiety lower because otherwise Nikko and Balthazar are going to ramble their way into causing me a panic attack.

Want to read more about Reece and her interesting way of looking at the world? You can download Rise of the Dead Magic for $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment