Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Gotta Agree with Balthazar!

Wizard Nikko
Balthazar apparently noticed something that I, too, have noticed in the Three Wizards. They have come a long way in a very short time. They have a whole lot of potential, and sometimes it amazed me just how quickly they have developed. Of course, I still worry about them - they're my girls! But I sense in them the potential to become powerful wizards indeed.

And that's saying something, because I trained under Burgess. At the time, I couldn't envision a more powerful wizard than him. But now, I wonder if perhaps these girls have the potential to be even more powerful than he was.

Of course, I have to say that I am now also worried because Balthazar has sensed that I have about those Three Wizards. Upping the ante is not something I look forward to. The last time he did that, Burgess, Arturo, and Devon died. If he ups the ante even more this time, we could all be in trouble...

Want to learn more about Nikko? Check out Rise of the Dead Magic, on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment