Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fairies Are Real - So What?

Wizard Jolie
Yeah, so it appears that I was wrong about the whole "fairies are real" thing. So what? I mean, let's face it, no sane normal believes that fairies are real creatures, so it's not like I'm in the minority here. And, of course, thanks to the power of magic, I guess we'll be keeping it that way.

But, Summer makes a good point about other creatures existing within the Realm of Light Magic. If fairies can exist and keep themselves hidden from us for more than two years, wouldn't it make sense that there are other creatures inside that realm who might be waiting until the time is right to reveal themselves to us?

I can only imagine the types of creatures that might be living within the Realm of Light Magic. I asked Nikko about it, and he said that he wasn't aware of any, but that doesn't mean they aren't there. After all, when I've been out flying around the Realm of Light Magic, I swear I've seen something. Often, it seems like there are creatures floating among the clouds - like some sort of ghostly figures - but then when I strain to see if there really is anything there, it seems that whatever I was looking at has disappeared.

Maybe it's just my imagination, but I highly doubt it. I'm willing to bet that there are indeed other creatures out there. Maybe they're waiting for the right time to introduce themselves to us, waiting to see if they can trust us, or just waiting until we need their help. But if we should need their help, that must mean we have gotten ourselves into some pretty deep trouble. Maybe I shouldn't be in such a hurry to have the opportunity to meet them.

Want to learn more about Jolie? Read Rise of the Dead Magic, available as a download now.



No comments:

Post a Comment