Follow by Email

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fairies!

Wizard Summer
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I used to tell Jolie all the time that magic was real. She used to argue with me and fight with me and tell me I was stupid. And now, yep, I was right!

And I thought that was the only time in my life I was ever going to get to say that. But, you see, it turns out I was right again! Fairies are real, too! If you haven't read Rise of the Dead Magic yet, I'm sorry to spoil that surprise.

Of course, I could never have imagined that fairies were the creatures that made magic real. That came as quite a shock to me. To think that those diminutive little creatures are responsible for granting me my spark, well that's even more unbelievable. It seems that Nikko managed to keep that little bit of information from us, probably to protect Jolie's fragile ego. But now, we know they are there, and we know how to contact them.

Which leads to me to a very important question. If fairies are real, isn't it possible that there are other creatures that exist within the Realm of Light Magic? After all, we know that Balthazar has goblins and zombies and other twisted little creatures on his side. I wonder if that means there might be similar creatures that exist within the Realm of Light Magic.

Nikko might know the answer to that question, but I'll bet he won't tell us anything right now. I guess we'll just have to wait until the moment is right to learn whether or not there are other creatures in store for us to meet.

Want to learn more about Summer and the fairies? Check out Rise of the Dead Magic, on sale now.


No comments:

Post a Comment