Follow by Email

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Poor Zhephyrus!

Reece
I can't believe Zhephyrus is gone! I had finally started to like Mr. Grumpy Pants, and now he's dead. He was the first person ever to really be able to go toe to toe with me and my sarcastic, biting wit. And now, I have to learn to let go. Really? That's not even close to fair!

Of course, he still comes to me - like in visions and stuff. His essence exists within the Realm of Lightning. And he can tap the power of the lightning magic to visit me - and only me - for a few minutes at a time.

He comes to visit me because I have his hammer - an artifact that is sparked with both lightning magic and water magic - and I'm supposed to figure out how to use it to locate the next Wizard of Lightning before Malo does.

There's only one problem: I don't know how to use it to locate the next wizard. I'm the Wizard of Water Magic, so I can tap the water magic spark of the hammer, but I can't figure out how to tap its lightning magic spark. And unfortunately, so far, Zhephyrus has not exactly been all that helpful in guiding me.

So, I have this cool artifact that holds the key to finding the next Wizard of Lightning, and I have no idea how to use it to do that. Nikko says I'll figure it out, but I'm not so sure. This is just too much pressure for me!

Want to learn more about Zhephyrus, his hammer, and the power of magic? Then download Rise of the Dead Magic, Book 1 of the Three Wizards Chronicles, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment