Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Will They Be Allies Forever?

Last time I posted my thoughts here, I talked about my surprise at learning about the existence of the Sentinels. They proved to be quite helpful in stopping Malo's zombie invasion of North America. One of them even gave her life during our struggle. Without them, I'm sure we would have lost.

But now what? They seem to be a pretty good group of people, as far as I can tell. I really like Michael and Jennifer McCoy, the two who kept Malo and Jhophes from killing us in Mexico City. It's a little strange that these normals seem to know more about me than I do about myself, but I'm starting to get used to it.

But they have some choices to make. Now that we've stopped Malo and his zombie army, they're supposed to return to their headquarters in Virginia and face some sort of punishment for helping us. It seems a little unfair to me, but I suppose an oath is an oath. The issue that remains is what they will do after that. Will they return to help us? Will they go back to being nothing but neutral observers in our ongoing struggle against Malo and his quest to find the final fragment of the Box of Death?

It was kind of nice having them around, though the safe house we were using was starting to get a little crowded. It's nice to be back in the Realm of Light Magic - even if only for a little while. But I'm sure it won't be long before Malo makes a play for the Box of Death. And when he does, it remains to be seen whether we will be able to count on the Sentinels for any more help.

Want to learn more about Nikko, the Box of Death, or the Sentinels? Then download Rise of the Dead Magic, Book 1 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment