Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Not Sure What To Do Now

So, we turned back Malo and his zombie army. We sent Jhophes and Skree back to the abyss. Nikko and his wizards have returned to Cloudline. Michael and the other Sentinels have returned to Virginia to face their punishment for helping us win the battle of Taxco. And I have been left in the safe house, protected by a magical dead zone, to figure out what I am going to do next.

I rejected the dead magic, but yet I still retain a small bit of it inside me. The Sprites are unable to remove it, and so a part of me will always be corrupted. It gives me the ability to tap into my ankh and other artifacts sparked by the dead magic, but I do not retain enough spark to cast very many spells of my own.

I am not sure what I will do now. I am not a wizard anymore. I am not able to enter the Realm of Light Magic with Nikko and his wizards. But I am also not safe within the natural world. Malo wants vengeance, and he will stop at nothing to get it. He craves the Box of Death, and he will be searching for the final fragment that will allow him to achieve ultimate victory. I suppose that means I have no choice but to do what I can to stop him. Otherwise, my choice to turn against the dead magic will prove to be meaningless.

Want to learn more about Balthazar, Malo, or the Box of Death? Then download Rise of the Dead Magic, Book 1 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment