Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Hammer of Lightning

Reece
As I mentioned before, right now I get to walk around with Zhephyrus' hammer, and I have no freaking idea how to use it. Somehow, I'm supposed to use it to find the next Wizard of Lightning, but so far, I haven't been able to unlock its spark.

Who knows, though, maybe if I can figure it out, I'll be able to use the hammer the same way Zhephyrus did. Maybe I can use it to fire lightning bolts at my enemies. Creating a few charbroiled zombies might be fun!

Maybe I can even get it to do that cool trick it did for Zhephyrus, turning my lower body into lightning. Then, I can zip around the natural world the way he did. Wait, wait, wait - the dead wizard's voice just popped into my head and told me that was one of his spells, not because of his hammer. Oh shucks!

At least I can still hope for being able to charbroil a few creatures summoned by Malo. Of course, I'm sure once I locate the next Wizard of Lightning, I'm just gonna have to give him or her the hammer. Hmmm, I wonder if we could play Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who gets to keep it. I tend to be pretty good at that game. Zhephyrus says to tell you that it probably won't come down to that, but I have no idea what that means.

Oh well, I guess I'll deal with it then...

Want to learn more about Reece, Zhephyrus, or Hammer of Lightning? Then download Rise of the Dead Magic, Book 1 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment