Follow by Email

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Book 2 Is Right Around the Corner

Summer
Guess what? Book 2 is right around the corner. A lot of the questions we've been posing over the last several weeks might soon have some answers.

It picks up only a few weeks after the end of Book 1, with Malo searching for the Box of Death, the Sentinels heading back to Virginia to face their punishment, Balthazar trying to figure out his future, and us trying to find the next Wizard of Lightning.

That sounds like an awful lot going on, and it is. I can't wait to see what's in store for me. I wonder what new magical spells I might learn. I wonder what role I'm going to get to play in trying to stop Malo. I wonder who the next Wizard of Lightning is going to be. I hope it's a boy my age, and that he's hot, hot, hot. Who knows, maybe he and I will hook up.

Of course, it might not mean much if we can't stop Malo from using the Box of Death to unleash a horde of creatures on the natural world. I mean, dating the Wizard of Lightning won't be much fun if the world has seen some sort of dead magic apocalypse, or worse yet, if I'm dead. Ugh! Now I'm making myself all kinds of depressed. I think I'll lift my spirits by conjuring myself up some chocolate ice cream. That makes everything seem easier to deal with.

Want to know how Book 2 turns out? Stay tuned for The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles, on sale soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment