Follow by Email

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Michael and Jennifer McCoy

Nikko
I've talked a bit about the Sentinels and about whether or not they will continue to be our allies. I thought, though, that today might be a good time to tell you a bit about the two who helped to drum up some help for us among the normals.

Michael and Jennifer McCoy are husband and wife. Apparently, they met after both of them had joined the Sentinels. I'm not sure how roaming the world observing magical battles between wizards creates the environment for love, but hey, who am I to judge?

Anyway, both of them are well-versed in the Chronicles, a history of wizards, magic, and the battles we've had that goes back a fairly long way. When they first met me, they seemed to know more about me than I even knew about myself.

At first, the amount of stuff they knew was a bit unsettling to me. They knew more about the history of magic than even I did. But over time, I very much came to respect them, and the others they convinced to help us. They seemed to be unfazed by the prospect of fighting goblins, zombies, and other creatures from the abyss. They fought with a poise that I never would have expected to exist among normals. And now, I consider them to be friends, friends whose judgment I have come to respect.

I hope the future brings us back together, that they are not forced to return to the way things used to be. It was nice having friends that weren't just wizards. Being the Teacher and Protector of the Three Wizards is great, but it comes with quite a responsibility, one that can be quite a burden sometimes. I have grown to love those three girls, and I don't want anything to happen to them. With more competent allies around, perhaps protecting them will become a bit easier.

Want to learn more about Nikko, the Sentinels, or Michael and Jennifer McCoy? Then download Rise of the Dead Magic, Book 1 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment