Follow by Email

Sunday, March 9, 2014

This Is Crazy Talk

Jolie
I read what Summer and Balthazar posted about the abyss, and I think it's crazy talk! The idea that somehow the abyss is the cause of the eternal battle between the light and dead magic has a lot of holes in it. For starters, if we were to really kill Jhophes, what would stop the Sprites from simply creating a new Zombie Lord? I mean, it's not like they've grown weaker over the years. And while their power is probably not infinite, they created one Zombie Lord, and they could easily create another one.

So, while the thought that destroying the abyss would finally rid the natural world of the threat of goblins, skeletons, and other more powerful creatures is awesome, I don't think that's what will happen. There has to be a way to do it, but over the course of millennia, Wizards of Light Magic have failed to find the answer, and I doubt we'll find it either.

There just probably isn't a magic bullet to end the threat. And that means we have no choice but to carry on and continue the fight, just the way wizards like us have done since the day the battle spilled over into the natural world. I know Nikko sees something special in me and my sisters, but I don't think we're special enough to put an end to this.

Want to learn more about Jolie, the abyss, and the eternal battle between the light and dead magic? Then download Rise of the Dead Magic, Book 1 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment