Follow by Email

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I Have This Sneaking Suspicion

Balthazar
I have this sneaking suspicion that my future is going to be forever tied to magic and to Nikko and his wizards. I cannot wait to see what is in store for me.

Will I play a pivotal role in stopping Malo from using the Box of Death? Will I become corrupted once again by the dead magic? Will I even survive?

Right now, the future seems a little bleak for the natural world. I cannot recall a time when any Wizard of Dead Magic was so close to plunging the natural world into such a state of darkness and chaos, one where the boundary between the natural and the magical worlds was as blurred as it would be if the Box of Death were used. I suppose you would have to go all the way back to Cain, the Wizard of Dead Magic who originally created the Box of Death to begin with.

The suspense about what is to come is killing me, but one thing seems clear. I am not going to be sitting on the sidelines. I am going to be right in the middle of things. I am determined to play an important role in things to come. I am just not certain what that role will be. I hope it turns out to be one that suits me well...

Want to see how things turn out for Balthazar? Then read The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment