Follow by Email

Sunday, May 18, 2014

We've Got a Job to Do

Nikko
So, I read what Jolie wrote about me worrying a bit too much about her and her sisters, and I suppose I have to plead guilty. When I found them, they were so young, and quite frankly, I was new at this whole Teacher and Protector thing. I've been around for more than a hundred and fifty years, and yet those three girls were starting with nothing. They hadn't mastered a single spell, and their sparks were so weak.

They've come a long way since those days, but quite frankly, that doesn't keep me from worrying about them. They have a lot of potential, and I've already mentioned that I can't help thinking that they have a destiny to fulfill. And it's my job to make sure they fulfill it!

And that becomes a double-edged sword for me. On the one hand, I want to protect them, to keep them safe, to ensure they have a chance to fulfill their destiny. On the other hand, I know that to become strong enough to fulfill whatever destiny is in store for them, they're going to have to meet challenges head on. I can't protect them, no matter what I might want to believe. The stakes have been raised too much. Malo is on the verge of opening a portal between the Realm of Dead Magic and the natural world. He could soon unleash the power to bring about armageddon for everyone who lives in our world. And that might bring about an eternity of darkness and chaos. The only way to stop him is to trust in myself and the power of the three wizards. It's going to take everything we have to put an end to this threat.

Want to learn more about Nikko, the Three Wizards, and the Box of Death? Then download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment