Follow by Email

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thank You, Reece!

Summer
Thank you, Reece! I needed to read your post. I was getting all depressed about The Box of Death. Jolie and Nikko had me worried sick about our chances of survival. Balthazar had me concerned that he was going to end up doing something so extreme that he might end up as our enemy again.

But you...for once you actually said something that sounded rather upbeat and optimistic. I have to admit it sounds a bit naive after reading the posts made by the others. But still, I hope you're right! I think a lot of things can happen as we try to keep Malo from finding the final fragment of the Box of Death - and not all of that stuff has to be bad. We've gotten lucky before, things have worked out for us, and I'm sure things will work out for us again.

At least I hope so! Oh boy, now I'm getting worried again. It would be really nice if something would happen pretty quickly that would give us a bit more hope...

Want to see how things turn out for the wizards in their battle with Malo? Then download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment