Follow by Email

Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Next Wizard of Lightning is the Wild Card

Reece
All this doom and gloom posted by Jolie, Nikko, and Balthazar is really getting me down. Sure, things look like they could end up pretty bad for us. But things looked that way when Malo had used Jhophes to create an entire zombie army that overran most of North America. And while The Box of Death has the potential to be way worse than that, everyone has left out one important wild card in all this.

And that would be the next Wizard of Lightning. I've already mentioned why we need to find this person before Malo. But what I didn't say was that perhaps this person can really help us turn the tide in our quest to keep the Box of Death from ever being used.

You're probably asking yourself: What will one more wizard do for us? It's hard to explain, and I'm not sure I really can. I just have this sense that the next Wizard of Lightning has the potential to play an important role in the battle to come. Maybe that's just me being dumb - or maybe it's because I'm the one carrying around the Hammer of Lightning. I get a sense that this artifact is going to be important - I'm just not sure why.

I'd ask the fairies, but I'm sure they won't tell me anything right now. They tend to keep secrets from us until they decide we're ready to hear those secrets. Ugh! Well, right now, I guess I've got no choice but to be optimistic, because it sounds like nobody else is.

Want to find out more about the next Wizard of Lightning and what role that wizard plays in the battle with Malo? Then download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment