Follow by Email

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Let's Get Back to Work


First off, let me say that I have no idea what Reece and Jolie are talking about regarding Nikko and Cassie. I haven't noticed anything odd about the way she looks at him and talks about him.

But more importantly, Nikko is right. As the oldest of the three sisters - and probably the one most likely to someday have a boyfriend - I would hate to have them throwing out a bunch of gory details about my relationship on this site.

And besides, we've got work to do, and we need to get back to it. In case everyone's forgotten, we still have to find a way to end the threat posed by the Box of Death. And so far, it doesn't seem like anyone has figured out a way to do that yet. Oh yeah, and we still need to find that wild card Reece mentioned - you know, the next Wizard of Lightning. We could definitely use one more magical ally to help us stop Malo.

So, I think we need to stop musing about Nikko's love life and start looking for the new wizard. I'm sure that's not going to be an easy thing to do.

Want to learn more about Summer or the next Wizard of Lightning? Then download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment