Follow by Email

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Nikko and Cassie Sitting in a Tree

Reece
Ha, ha, ha! Guess what? I think there's going to be some budding romance going on within our camp! It seems that one of the Sentinels - a woman by the name of Cassie - may have become a bit enamored with my Teacher and Protector. I can't say for sure yet, so right now, I'm gonna keep an eye on those two and see what happens.

I know what you're thinking. "Hey Reece, why would you start such a silly rumor? We all know Nikko is much too engrossed in his role as Teacher and Protector. Besides, he's got that whole eye patch thing going. All he needs is a parrot on his shoulder and he could be Blackbeard or some other pirate."

But I'm telling you, I see how she looks at him, and I hear how she talks about him. She has a thing for him. I'm not sure why, but she does. It seems a bit weird, since Nikko has been more or less my surrogate dad since I became a wizard. Sure, he's a tough, really old dad, but he's all my sisters and I have. And we really would like to see him happy. I don't know how long it's been since he's allowed himself to get really close to someone in a romantic way, but I would imagine it's been quite a while (he is, after all, more than a hundred and fifty years old).

So, we'll see what happens. Maybe it will work out. Who knows? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Want to learn more about Reece or to find out whether Nikko is going to fall in love with a normal? Then download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.


No comments:

Post a Comment