Follow by Email

Sunday, August 10, 2014

We've Done It!

We've done it! Somehow, we've done it! I don't know how, but we did, and boy did that end a bit too tentatively for my taste.

I guess I should tell you what we did, huh? We found the next Wizard of Lightning. It's some guy by the name of Darius. We found him working the docks in Alexandria, Egypt, and at first he thought we were a bunch of weirdos.

I guess that's not much of a surprise. I mean, four people dressed in cloaks show up, and one of them - a young teenage girl - is carrying a large battle hammer. I'm surprised he didn't run away, but somehow Nikko convinced him to listen. And then, we got to show off our stuff. A few minor spells, and he was a believer.

Unfortunately, Dr. Bones showed up and tried to ruin everything with his pet husk walkers. But still, we managed to get Darius out of there, and I have safely deposited him in the Realm of Lightning. Zhephyrus is going to train him and make sure he's in good battle shape - hopefully before any climactic battle with Malo.

I hope he trains quickly. We sure could use another powerful wizard on our side. And maybe he'll know of a way to stop the husk walkers.

Want to learn more about Darius, the new Wizard of Lightning? Then download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.




No comments:

Post a Comment