Follow by Email

Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Dead Magic Exists in Sangay

I have the answer! I know where the physical connection point exists for the dead magic. Well, truth be told, I had no idea. I have never heard of such a thing. But thankfully, the seer was able to "guess" the right location because of her ability to sense magic. She has proven to be quite useful.

It turns out the physical connection point for the dead magic exists at the Sangay Volcano. If you do not know where that is, I am not surprised. I had no idea either. However, it turns out that it is an active volcano in central Ecuador, a sort of natural world surrogate for the dead magic volcanoes that exist within the Realm of Dead Magic.

And that is the final piece of the puzzle we have been searching for. Now, all we need is the new Wizard of Lightning to return from the Realm of Lightning Magic, and we will be ready to locate the final fragment of The Box of Death. And that means I am one step closer to meeting whatever sort of destiny I am meant to fulfill. I have to admit that I am a bit anxious at the prospect of that destiny. I have no idea what is in store for me. I only hope I manage to survive.

Will Balthazar survive the battle over The Box of Death? Download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles, to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment