Follow by Email

Sunday, January 25, 2015

I Lost My Hammer

Ugh! The Storm Hammer is gone. I loved that weapon. Not only did it remind me of Zhephyrus, but it had a lot of awesome power built into its spark.  It served me well during our battle with Malo.

But now, it's gone!

I guess I shouldn't be too sad, though. I had combined the sparks of the water and lightning magic, but now, thanks to some weirdness I never saw coming, it has become the Trinity Hammer, and the fairies took it with them back to the Realm of Magic, the one, united Realm of Magic.

And that's going to create problems. Now, instead of only worrying whether the armies of the Sprites will attack the natural world, we have to worry whether they will attack the other lands inside the Realm of Magic. It's enough to drive a wizard crazy. We spend so much time fighting to defend the natural world that there isn't much time left for anything else. And now, we're going to have to fight to defend the Realm of Magic, too.

I imagine there will definitely be some interesting stuff coming in the future. But I have to say, I'm not so sure it's such a good thing the Realm of Magic is once again united...

If you missed the creation of the Trinity Hammer and the unification of the Realm of Magic, download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment