Follow by Email

Sunday, January 18, 2015

That was Interesting

Well, that was interesting. I gotta say, I never thought the battle over the final fragment of The Box of Death would go like that. If you missed it, you'll get to see some of my healing powers at their very best. We also got to use one of those bridging potions we created.

I thought about using my power on Jolie after she got walloped pretty good out there.`But she's my sister, and I knew she would fight through the pain. If I had to heal her, it would have weakened her to the point of having to bridge back to Stonehenge, and she was not going to leave us out there without her. That's just not like her. And I'm glad she didn't.

A lot of interesting things happened during that battle. The weirdest one I'm sure someone else will tell you about. But I have to say, after what happened, things are going to become very interesting...

If you missed the final battle over The Box of Death, there's still time to download Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment