Follow by Email

Sunday, February 8, 2015

I Apparently Had a Role to Play After All

I told you I had a sneaking suspicion that I would play a role in things to come. It turns out I was right, though even I never could have predicted exactly what role that would be. I ultimately caused a chain reaction that led to the creation of the Trinity Hammer.

And so, here we are. The battle is over. Stanley has been healed, though he and Tasha will be leaving the Sentinels. I will have to see about replacing them. We certainly have found that normals are an important part of our fight against the Sprites inside the natural world.

And we might need to enlist more of them, since it looks like the wizards will be busy defending the reunified Realm of Magic. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to travel there. My spark is weak, but even so, it is a spark of dead magic. That means the only place I could bridge to would be the Province of the Dead, and quite frankly, I have absolutely no interest in going there. I am pretty certain the Sprites would be alerted to my presence right away, and they would either try to corrupt me again or have me torn to shreds by any of the myriad of creatures who inhabit that place.

So, no thank you, I will remain safe and sound in the natural world, running the business of the Sentinels until the natural world is threatened once again.

You don't want to miss Balthazar's role in the final battle, so download The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment