Follow by Email

Sunday, February 1, 2015

I Never Expected That

I never expected the Battle for the Box of Death to go the way it did. I somehow survived, but that was only thanks to Michael and Jennifer McCoy, two of the normals who helped us during the battle. If it hadn't been for them, I would be dead.

And yet, here I am telling you all about it. And let me say, that was not the strangest thing that happened during the battle. The whole thing ended up being really weird. Imagine hundred of creatures pouring out of a portal from the abyss - skeletons, zombies, hellhounds, trolls, and everything else imaginable. And let's not forget the appearance of a few Lords of the Dead, like Jhophes and Skree.

I thought we were dead until the centaurs showed up from the Realm of Lightning. Yep, you read that right - centaurs. It was quite the interesting battle. Hopefully, we might have a bit of time to recover - and maybe even have a little fun - before things become crazy again. But I guess only time will tell.

If you're wondering how centaurs managed to make it into the natural world, then you obviously haven't read The Box of Death, Book 2 of the Three Wizards Chronicles. But the good news is you can download it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment