Follow by Email

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Zhephyrus is Here

Now that the Realm of Magic is whole once again, that means we can move pretty easily between the Province of Light and the Province of Lightning. And that means I can go visit Zhephyrus anytime I want. I was just hanging out with him and Darius the other day, talking about how different things are now.

It's a bit worrisome to think that at any point in time, creatures from the Province of the Dead might try to attack the other provinces. But at least we know the Realm of Magic has a lot more protectors than just us wizards.

But, the most interesting thing I've learned over the past few weeks is that Darius is an awful lot of fun. He's funny and quite charming, and I think he's going to make both a good ally and a good friend. I'm not sure, but I think he likes me. I'm not going to tell anyone because I don't want to stir up any drama - that's Summer's job - but don't be surprised if down the road, I have more to say about this...

I also ran into Michael and Jennifer back in the natural world. It seems they are getting ready to head out for a little vacation. Now that Malo is dead, they figure they'll have some time for a bit of rest and relaxation. I don't know where they're going, but I sure hope they have fun.

Book 3: Pure Magic will be coming soon. Watch for updates right here on the blog site. In the meantime, also check out Books 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment