Follow by Email

Sunday, May 3, 2015

I've Created an Artifact!

I've done it! I've created my first magical artifact! The dwarves - the blacksmiths of the Realm of Magic - provided me with some wonderful pendants to spark. The fire fairies taught me most of what I needed to learn to make it possible to spark the pendants, and then they gave me the blessing to spark them.

I know that doesn't mean much to you, but it will in a minute. The pendants now possess the power to allow normals to bridge with me from the natural world and into the Realm of Magic. And that means I can bring Cassie here to live with me. I haven't told her yet, so don't say anything. I want it to be a surprise. I told Balthazar about it, and he's going to help me arrange things. We both want to see the look on her face when she sees what's in store for her.

I can't wait to share the Realm of Magic with her. It's so full of beauty and wonder, a utopia waiting to be shared with her. And if things go well, I have four other pendants I can share with other normals. I can share the Realm of Magic with Michael and Jennifer and other members of the Sentinels.

Unfortunately, the one person with whom I can't share this gift is Balthazar. Because he still possesses a small bit of dead magic, the spark of fire magic used to create the pendants will not work on him. And that means the Realm of Magic is still off limits to him. I wish he could see this place, though. I mean, he played such a critical role in making the Realm whole once again, and yet he is unable to come and see his handiwork. Maybe in time I'll figure out a way to get him here. I haven't given up hope.

It seems Cassie will be getting the shock of her life. Let's see how it goes in Three Wizards Chronicles Book 3: Pure Magic. While you're waiting, though, check out Books 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment