Follow by Email

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Is Here!

The season I was named after is here! I love this time of year. The grass and flowers and trees are all green and lush. Birds are singing, the skies are blue, and you can feel the power of the earth magic all around. You can see the beauty of the world, whether you are in the natural world or the Realm of Magic. And I love it!

This time of year reminds me why being a wizard is so important. Without wizards of light magic, all this beauty would become corrupted by the Sprites and their dead magic. Death and decay would push away the vibrant colors of life and everything would be bleak and dreary.

I can see some of the bleakness when I peer through the barrier that separates the Province of the Dead from the Province of Light here in the Realm of Magic. I would imagine the land of the Sprites is full of death and decay, though I hope I never have to go there and find out. But what I do know is that the Sprites are determined to see the entire Realm of Magic and the natural world look just as blighted and bleak as their own lands. And that is something I will fight to keep from happening!

Summer hopes she doesn't have to see what it really looks like inside the Province of the Dead. We'll what happens in Book 3: Pure Magic. Until then, make sure you've read Books 1 and 2. You can get them from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment