Follow by Email

Sunday, July 5, 2015

This Is A Dream Come True

The look on Cassie's face was priceless when I showed her the pendant. I've never seen someone so excited in my life (save perhaps the time Summer found out fairies were real). But as excited as she was, I was even more excited.

For me, this is like a dream come true - to have someone I love able to come to the Realm of Magic and experience it with me, to see the Realm in all its beauty.

Her first experience bridging between realms, though, went about as well as I had expected. As soon as we appeared inside the Zero Room, she promptly fell to her knees and threw up all over the floor (poor Jolie offered to clean it up). That first trip tends to be a rough one, but I promised her it gets easier with each trip. The body just tends to get a little disoriented the first few times.

We've gotten past that, and she's settled in nicely. There is so much I want to show her, but the fairies made me promise to take her first to the Core. They wanted a chance to meet her. And quite frankly, that was an interesting experience.

I don't think I've ever seen the fairies enthralled with anyone before, but, boy oh boy, they seemed enthralled by the presence of a normal standing before them. They asked her an enormous amount of questions, trying to find out everything they could about her. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it sounded like they were interviewing her for a job. It all seemed a little odd to me, but I can't complain. They were the ones who agreed to let me bring her here in the first place.

So now, Cassie and I have the opportunity to connect inside the Realm of Magic. It can only bring us closer, and it certainly has brought down a big wall that divided us. Things can only get better from here.

Cassie is all moved in to Cloudline. How will that go? You'll have to wait until Book 3: Pure Magic to find out. Until then, if you haven't read Books 1 and 2, you can get them at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment